Knoxville - The Big Town with a Lot of Game
KNOXVILLE WAS NAMED:
- Closest to campus – Poplar St lot
- Downtown garages – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, and Locust St
- Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot
- Free garages – State Street & Market Square
- ADA Accessible Parking Information
Note: East TN Children’s Hospital sells parking as a fundraiser for their Volunteer Services programs. Ft. Sanders Hospital reserves parking for employees and hospital visitors only.
IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!
EXPLORE CAMPUS & THE STRIP
CRUISE THE TENNESSEE RIVER
ASSISTANCE FOR BOATERS
BEFORE AND AFTER GAMES, SEE ALL KNOXVILLE HAS TO OFFER
Visit the SEC Tour
Visit Knoxville, the official tourism organization for Knoxville and Knox County, in conjunction with all the cities in the Southeastern Conference, is launching a Visit the SEC Tour. Now the best fans in the country can get rewarded for visiting their favorite SEC cities. Sign up for the Cities of the SEC Tour and earn rewards by checking in at the top restaurants, shopping and attractions in your favorite college towns!