The Knoxville Convention Center serves as the cornerstone of Knoxville’s meeting facilities. Located alongside World’s Fair Park, minutes from the University of Tennessee, and a short drive from Oak Ridge National Laboratory, this beautiful, 500,000-square-foot gathering space is ideal site for gatherings of all kinds. Just ask any of the millions of attendees from more than 80 countries who have attended events here.
The facility was the first convention center in Tennessee to be Green Certified through the TN Green Hospitality Certification program and is LEED Silver certified by the US Green Building Council. The center serves as a site for many public shows, conventions, seminars, banquets, exhibitions, weddings, concerts and sports competitions.
• 250,000 square feet of flexible space
• 120,000 square feet of exhibit space
• 461-seat Lecture Hall • State of the art kitchen and catering facilities
• 27,000 square foot Ballroom, the largest in East Tennessee
• Underground Truck Bay
• 3 Boardrooms
• 8 Escalators located between each floor
• 4 Passenger elevators The Knoxville Convention Center is located just minutes from Market Square, the heart of Knoxville’s vibrant and walkable downtown.
This popular area is home to eclectic shopping, fine dining, outdoor concerts and more. The Knoxville Convention Center captures the essence of this beautiful region in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
While you enjoy breathtaking scenery, the center's staff will deliver great service and convenience in a technologically advanced facility. The Knoxville Convention Center, with a half million square feet of space, reflects the alluring environment of the area. The spacious concourse designs present exquisite views of Knoxville and the delightfully landscaped World's Fair Park. A natural theme reflecting the majesty of the mountains is carried throughout the interior design creating a calming atmosphere.