NEWEST HOTEL IN KNOXVILLE
Stay in a historic Knoxville landmark with modern amenities!
Explore Knoxville’s bustling downtown from our Place on South Gay Street, a thoroughfare where the city’s historic sites rub shoulders with lively bars and restaurants.
What You’ll Love:
- Modern rooms: Sink into a comfy bed, unfold your laptop in the work area, or gaze out the window at downtown Knoxville
- The downtown location: Catch a show at the nearby 1920s-era Tennessee Theatre, or walk one block to Market Square and a few more to the Old City, you can even catch a free trolley to the University of Tennessee just two blocks from the hotel
- Our on-site Starbucks®: Start the day by sipping a frothy latte or your favorite cold beverage at our connected Starbucks® with outdoor seating
- Meeting Spaces: We offer 5 thoughtful meeting rooms totaling 3500 square feet of space
- Rooftop event space: Host events and parties in a dramatic venue overlooking the city and the Great Smoky Mountains or visit us seasonally, Wednesday through Saturday from 3pm to midnight
- The amenities: Complimentary hot breakfast for World of Hyatt Members, 24/7 StayFit Gym - complete with a yoga room, free Wi-Fi, 24/7 Gallery dining