Thank you for your interest in a private tour at the Sunsphere!
Please review our private Booking Requirements to see if a private tour is right for your group!
Then fill out the Sunsphere Private Tour Request via Jotform. We will respond to your request within 5 business days. If you have any additional questions please email Sunsphere Manager Emily Haynie.
Your Booking Agreement will be sent to you for signing after all details are finalized.
What to expect: Your private tour grants your group exclusive access to the Sunsphere. The observation deck includes a 360 degree view of Knoxville, history and memorabilia from the 1982 World’s Fair. Exclusive Sunsphere souvenirs are available for purchase.
We will provide a short guided tour along with time for independent exploration.
Booking and Payment:
- Private booking must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All private bookings require a signed Sunsphere tour agreement to be confirmed.
- Final guest count is due 2 weeks before the tour date. The guest count can not be changed after this date.
- Payments are due 1 week prior to the booking date via PayPal or check.
- *If paying by check, please make them out to Visit Knoxville (301 S. Gay Street Knoxville, TN 37902) and include a copy of your invoice with the check.
30 person minimum:
- Our tour groups have a capacity of 30 people.
- If your group is for less than 30 people, you can book through the sunspheretickets.com website.
- If you have less than 30 people but would still like a private tour, you will need to buy out the entire time-slot.
- You may book a private tour during our operation hours of:
Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday tours are unavailable
- If you would like to request a before or after hours tour please contact us. These booking times are not guaranteed and are based on staff availability.