Thank you for your interest in a private tour at the Sunsphere!
Please review our private Booking Requirements to see if a private tour is right for your group!
Your Booking Agreement will be sent to you for signing after all details are finalized.
What to expect: Your private tour grants your group exclusive access to the Sunsphere. The observation deck includes a 360 degree view of Knoxville, history and memorabilia from the 1982 World’s Fair. Exclusive Sunsphere souvenirs are available for purchase.
We will provide a short guided tour along with time for independent exploration.
Booking and Payment:
- Private booking must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All private bookings require a signed Sunsphere tour agreement to be confirmed.
- Final guest count is due 2 weeks before the tour date. The guest count can not be changed after this date.
- Payments are due 1 week prior to the booking date via PayPal or check.
- *If paying by check, please make them out to Visit Knoxville (301 S. Gay Street Knoxville, TN 37902) and include a copy of your invoice with the check.
30 person minimum:
- Our tour groups have a capacity of 30 people.
- If your group is for less than 30 people, you can book through the sunspheretickets.com website.
- If you have less than 30 people but would still like a private tour, you will need to buy out the entire time-slot.
- You may book a private tour during our operation hours of:
Monday - Friday from 10am - 5pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday tours are unavailable
- If you would like to request a before or after hours tour please contact us. These booking times are not guaranteed and are based on staff availability.