COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Sports Authority Internship Program supports the inclusion of underserved and underrepresented students through opportunities with the construction and operations of the multi-use stadium in Knoxville.
Internship Program Details:
• Summer 2022 – approximately 8-10 weeks, 40 hours per week.
• Rising college Junior or Senior, recent graduate, or graduate student, unless otherwise stated in position description.
• Approach internship as a professional opportunity to improve skills: personal, professional, and/or technical.
• Diligently respond to work requests and support the overall employer team.
• Take initiative where appropriate.
• Participate fully in the work and responsibilities.
• Participate in the mid-point and final evaluation surveys.
Open Internship Positions with Descriptions:
• Tennessee Smokies Sports Operations Intern
• Tennessee Smokies Sports Marketing Intern
• DIA Marketing Intern
• Barber McMurry Architect Intern
• Moxley Carmichael Public Relations Intern
• S&ME Engineering Student Intern
• KUB Engineering Student Intern
• KMF3 Business Operations Intern
• February 22, 2022 – Announce Internships and begin accepting applications
• March 11, 2022 – Application Deadline
• March 7-31, 2022 – Screen, interview, and select candidates
• April 1-29, 2022 – Finalize details with students
• May 16-August 12, 2022 – Internships begin
- Upload a resume and cover letter
- Provide three references with contact details
- Answer the question, “Share with us why you are interested in this specific internship?”