COLLEGE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Knoxville Knox County Sports Authority is proud to announce the opening of applications for the Summer 2023 College Internship Program on August 31, 2022. These paid full-time 40-hour-per-week positions will begin in May 2023 and last 8-10 weeks. The deadline to apply will be Friday, February 10, 2023.
Open Internship Positions with Descriptions:
• BarberMcMurry Architecture or Interior Design Intern
• Denark Construction Project Intern
• DIA Marketing Intern
• KUB Engineering Student Intern
• Moxley Carmichael Public Relations Intern
• S&ME Engineering Student Intern
• Tennessee Smokies Marketing/Community Relations Intern
• Tennessee Smokies Stadium Operations Intern
Internship Program Details:
• Summer 2023 – approximately 8-10 weeks, 40 hours per week.
- Current college student
- College grade requirement will vary and is based upon the needs of the employer and the internship position.
- Approach internship as a professional opportunity to improve skills: personal, professional, and/or technical.
- Diligently respond to work requests and support the overall employer team.
- Take initiative where appropriate.
- Participate fully in the work and responsibilities.
- Participate in the mid-point and final evaluation surveys.
• August 31, 2022 – Announce internships and begin accepting applications
• February 10, 2023 – Application deadline
• May 1 - August 12, 2023 – Internships
- Upload a resume and cover letter
- Provide letters from three professional or academic references with contact details
- Answer the question, “Share with us why you are interested in this specific internship?”
The Knoxville-Knox County Sports Authority encourages applicants of all backgrounds including underrepresented populations to apply. Our hope is to create a pipeline of highly skilled professionals of diverse backgrounds through the career opportunities associated with the multi-use stadium in Knoxville.
PLEASE EMAIL INFO@KNOXVILLE.ORG WITH ANY QUESTIONS.