The 2017 U.S. Professional Road & Time Trial National Championships
June 24 - 25, 2017
- The men’s and women’s individual time trials will run on Saturday, June 24.
- The Pedal for the Red, benefiting The American Red Cross of East Tennessee, will take place on Saturday, June 24.
- The showcase events, the men’s and women’s road races, will take place Sunday, June 25 in downtown Knoxville, and feature challenging climbs as well as other scenic features offered only in Knoxville.
- Want to get involved? Learn more about a sponsorship or vendor opportunity
- Want to volunteer? Learn more about volunteer opportunities
“Visit Knoxville is thrilled that USA Cycling has chosen Knoxville for their event,” states Kim Bumpas President, Visit Knoxville. “The Visit Knoxville Sports Commission worked very hard to make this partnership come to fruition. We are also lucky to be working with the Red Cross Pedal for the Red.”
About USA Cycling
Recognized by the United States Olympic Committee and the Union Cycliste Internationale, USA Cycling is the official governing body for all disciplines of competitive cycling in the United States, including BMX, cyclo-cross, mountain bike, road, and track. As a membership-based organization, USA Cycling comprises 64,000 members; 2,700+ clubs and teams; and 34 local associations. The national governing body sanctions over 3,100 competitive and non-competitive events throughout the U.S. each year and is responsible for the identification, development, and support of American cyclists. To learn more about USA Cycling, visit usacycling.org.