Knoxville - The Big Town with a Lot of Game
Even the visiting team is treated like a local in Big Orange Country. On gameday, and every day, you’ll find a winning mix of adventure, food, brews and fun in Knoxville.
PUBLIC PARKING OPTIONS
- Closest to campus – Poplar St lot
- Downtown garages – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, and Locust St
- Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot
- Free garages – State Street & Market Square
- UT Football Parking Map – Permit, Public, and Accessible; https://parking.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/49/2020/09/2020-Football-Map-permit-public-and-ADA.pdf
- Accessible Gameday Parking on UT campus: https://parking.utk.edu/football/accessible-handicapped-parking-for-football-games/
- City of Knoxville Football Public Parking Map: https://knoxvilletn.gov/UserFiles/Servers/Server_109478/File/Maps/GameDayParkingMap.pdf
- Public RV Parking at Knoxville Coliseum: https://www.knoxvillecoliseum.com/parking/
Note: East TN Children’s Hospital sells parking as a fundraiser for their Volunteer Services programs. Ft. Sanders Hospital reserves parking for employees and hospital visitors only.