- TICKET POLICY
- WHAT TIME DOES THE SUNSPHERE SUNDAYS CONCERT SERIES START?
- WHERE IS SUNSPHERE SUNDAYS CONCERT SERIES?
- CAN I BRING MY OWN CHAIRS?
- WHAT IS YOUR BAG POLICY?
- CAN I BRING OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK?
- WHAT IF IT RAINS?
- WHAT ITEMS CAN I BRING?
- WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED?
- ARE PETS ALLOWED?
- ARE THESE CONCERTS HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE?
- WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO PARK?
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- There will be no reissues or refunds for lost or stolen tickets.
- These events will take place rain or shine.
- There is no re-entry to this event
- Patrons of all ages are welcome. Passes/tickets will be required for patrons of all ages.
- Passes/tickets lost or stolen cannot be replaced.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Persons entering the venues are subject to search for contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, or recording devices, which are expressly forbidden. Any persons found attempting to enter the venues with forbidden item(s) will be refused access, or, at venue’s discretion, allowed to give up the forbidden item(s). Confiscated items will be destroyed or given away at venue’s discretion.
- Pass/Ticket/Wristband user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
- The resale or attempted resale of passes/tickets at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass/ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- The sale or attempted sale of counterfeit passes/tickets/wristbands is prohibited and if discovered will result in legal action against anyone attempting to sale or use counterfeit passes.
- The sale of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted. Purchaser agrees he/she may be ejected from the event if found selling unauthorized merchandise.
- Passes/tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Born & Raised Productions.
- Pass/ticket/wristband user consents to Born & Raised Productions and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
This ticket is a revocable license and may be taken up and admission refused upon refunding the purchase price appearing hereon and is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Holder of this ticket (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the game or event for which this ticket is issued whether occurring prior to, during, or after same, including, but not limited to, contracting, and/or spreading the COVID-19 virus, and agrees that the organization, venue, presenter, agents, participants, or players are not responsible or liable for any injuries, sickness, or death resulting from such causes. Holder acknowledges that the COVID-19 pandemic remains a threat to individual and public health, COVID-19 is a highly contagious disease transmitted through human contact and respiratory droplets (including through the air and via common surfaces) and it is possible that Holder may contract COVID-19 while at the game or event for which this ticket is issued. Holder agrees by use of this ticket not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the game or event to which this ticket is issued. Breach of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. Holder agrees that the license comprised by this ticket may be removed and Holder may be ejected from the game or event for which this ticket is issued in the event that Holder violates any law, ordinance, or venue regulation. Holder grants permission to the organization sponsoring the game or event for which this ticket is issued to utilize Holder’s image or likeness in connection with any video or other transmission or reproduction of the event to which this ticket relates.
This concert series is requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination OR negative covid test results within 72 hours administered under supervision of a healthcare provider prior to entry. (Antigen or rapid diagnostic test is acceptable.) We want to do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 in our community and keep our patrons, staff and artists safe.
The following forms of proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test will be accepted upon entry:
- PHYSICAL COPY OF YOUR CDC ISSUED VACCINATION CARD
- A CLEAR AND LEGIBLE IMAGE OF YOUR CDC ISSUED VACCINATION CARD ON YOUR PHONE OR PHOTOCOPY
- PRINTED OR DIGITAL COPY OF NEGATIVE COVID-19 ANTIGEN OR RAPID DIAGNOSTIC TEST RESULTS ADMINISTERED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF EVENT
(MUST BE ADMINISTERED OR UNDER SUPERVISION OF HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. AT-HOME TESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.)
Your final COVID-19 vaccination dose must have been administered at minimum 14 days prior.
Vaccination cards must match valid government issued photo id
If our staff has grounds to believe that you have presented fraudulent or falsified documents, we reserve the right to deny you entry into our establishment.
Before you travel to this concert series, please screen yourself for any possible symptoms of COVID-19 (or any other illness for that matter.) If you are feeling ill at all, do not come to the concert series if you are showing symptoms of any illness.
According to the CDC, common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Fever (equal to or greater than 100.4°F) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle and body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, do not come to our establishments. If you learn that you have been in contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19, do not come to our establishments.
WHAT TIME DOES THE SUNSPHERE SUNDAYS CONCERT SERIES START?
Gates will open for each event in the concert series at 5pm EST on their respective date
WHERE IS SUNSPHERE SUNDAYS CONCERT SERIES
The Sunsphere Sundays Concert Series takes place on the south lawn at World’s Fair Park in downtown Knoxville, TN.
CAN I BRING MY OWN CHAIRS?
Yes. We encourage you to bring your own camping chair or blanket. Chairs must be unbagged for security reasons. No chairs will be provided by the venue. No Chairs will be allowed on the paved areas. Chairs are only allowed in the grass.
WHAT IS YOUR BAG POLICY?
Small backpacks and purses are permitted but will be subject to search upon entry. Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag that is not over 12”x6”x12”in size will not be allowed.
CAN I BRING OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK?
NO. Food and drink will be available at the venue.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
This event takes place rain or shine, unless there is severe weather, in which case we will make an announcement. Bring a poncho with you on days when the forecast calls for rain. Follow Born & Raised Productions on social media for weather updates.
WHAT ITEMS CAN I BRING?
Lawn chairs, blankets and beach towels are welcome. Bring a valid photo ID if you want to purchase alcohol from the Bar. Food and drinks are available for purchase at the venue
WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED?
Outside alcoholic beverages are prohibited by law (alcohol can be purchased on site at the bar). Guns, knives, or weapons of any kind are not allowed. Fireworks, drugs and drug paraphernalia, glass containers, tents, canopies, laser pointers, confetti, skateboards, scooters and motorized vehicles are also prohibited. No unauthorized vending, sampling, or soliciting.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
No. Please leave your furry friends at home. World's Fair Park is otherwise pet friendly.
ARE THESE CONCERTS HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE?
Yes. The World's Fair Park is handicap accessible.
Passes/tickets may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Visit Knoxville, Born & Raised Productions and the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development.
Pass/ticket/wristband user consents to Visit Knoxville, Born & Raised Productions and the Tennessee Department of Tourist Development and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.