Click to view gallery


Knoxville Soap and Candle

5201 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919

5201 Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
(865) 689-6545
Region: West

Knoxville Soap, Candle, & Gifts operates at 80 percent local, handmade and one of kind items. The remaining 20 percent of the merchandise is hand- picked and only available in limited quantities. Walking into Knoxville Soap, Candle, & Gifts is like a treasure hunt, you never know what you will find but you’re sure to be well pleased with your discoveries.