Dr. Walter Hardy Park
Knoxville, TN 37915
Memorial markers lining the circle entrance to Dr. Walter Hardy Park establish Doctor’s Row to honor the black physicians who served the community and surrounding areas between 1869 and 1989. The park serves the community as a memorial site, offers a place for passive recreation, and provides an amphitheater for cultural activities.
Features: greenway, picnic area, shelter, amphitheater