Zoo Knoxville’s all-new After Hours are a special way to experience the Zoo in the evenings.
Featuring special menu items created by the Zoo’s executive chef, a new food truck each week, and of course craft beer, wines and specialty cocktails, it’s a perfect way to wind down each week with friends and family.
Always kid-friendly and always wildly fun! The Splash Pad is open all day and evening!
• Steak Fried Rice
• Chicken Tinga Tacos
• Tajin Ranch Corn Dogs
• Popcorn & Pork Rinds
• Printshop Neon Renaissance Pink Guava
• Tequila Frozen Margarita
• Schulz Brau, Blackhorse, Yazoo, Black Abbey, and Yee-Haw Canned Beer
• High Noon
July 1: Capt. Muchachos
July 8: Orale Mexican Food
July 15: EnjoyLatin
July 22: Crazy Cubans
July 29: Just Say Queso
Is it a family-friendly event?
– Yep, After-Hours is open to all ages.
Are food and drink included with my ticket?
– No, all food and beverage are an additional purchase.
If I come earlier in the day, can I come back that evening for After-Hours?
– Yes, you can re-enter the zoo with your same day general admission ticket.
What about weather?
– After-Hours is open rain or shine.