Click to view gallery


Thursday Night Acoustic Throwdown

119 East Emory Road
Powell, TN 37849
119 East Emory Road
Powell, TN 37849

(423) 915-9154

  • Date(s): July 25, 2019 to August 29, 2019
  • Event Times: 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
  • Price: Free
  • Location: Wild Wing Cafe Powell

We’re looking for the BEST Acoustic Artist in Knoxville! Audience vote will account for 75% of the final total. Judges vote will account for the remaining 25% of the vote. This is Family Friendly Show- No Foul Language is allowed, and will result in Disqualification of the contest.


Thursday Night Acoustic Throwdown