The Community Collaborative is a yearly study composed of The East Tennessee Community Design Center, Knox Heritage, Keep Knoxville Beautiful, The University of Tennessee Knoxville College of Architecture and Design, and the East Tennessee Chapter of the American Institute of Architects that brings awareness to the potential of our community. Come learn how these organizations worked together in 2019 in the Burlington Community to gather community input, help the community envision the possibilities within their neighborhood, and shape collective aspirations for the future.
• Nathan Honeycutt, AIA ETCDC Board President
• Leslie Fawaz, AIA ETCDC Studio Design Director
• Alanna McKissack, Executive Director Keep Knoxville Beautiful
• Marleen Davis, University of Tennessee College of Architecture + Design
• Steven Whitmore, East Tennessee American Institute of Architects
• Todd Morgan, Executive Director Knox Heritage
• Representatives from the City of Knoxville
The evening will end with an interview with Dr. Dasha Lundy, President Burlington Residents Association and ETCDC Board Member. Hear about the process through the eyes of a community leader and member, and about the challenges, rewards, and the outcomes of the 2019 Collaborative’s focus on Burlington.
We will introduce the 2020 Community Collaborative study area: Sutherland Avenue.
Food and beverages will be provided. This is a free event.
RSVP to Charis at firstname.lastname@example.org