Enjoy new extended evenings at Zoo Knoxville. Thursdays are now featuring local breweries and food trucks and extended hours!
Selected craft beers will be available for purchase all day from local breweries and at 5:00 PM, a food truck will be on site and special menu items will be offered at the zoo’s restaurants. Wine and other beer selections are also available for purchase. Visit the Zoo Knoxville website for speicals and featured food trucks.
Our Carousel and Choo Train will also be open all evening!
The month of June will feature a special menu and local draft beer.
• Teriyaki Chicken Wings & Thai Donuts
• Barbacoa Quesadilla
• Loaded Fries (cheese sauce, baked beans, BBQ pork, crispy onions)
• Kids Menu: Chicken tenders & Grilled cheese.
• Tequila Frozen Margarita
• Gypsy Circus and Highland Draft Beer
• Schulz Brau, Blackhorse, Yazoo, Black Abbey, and Yee-Haw Canned Beer
• Saki, Latin, and Local Wines
• High Noon
June 3rd: B’s Bites
June 17th: Ale Rae Grill
June 24th: The Mac Food Truck
Popular questions include:
Is it a family-friendly event?
– Yep, Craft Bears is open to all ages.
Are food and drink included with my ticket?
- No, all food and beverage are an additional purchase.
If I come earlier in the day, can I come back that evening for Craft Bears?
– Yes, you can re-enter the zoo with your same day general admission ticket.
How much are tickets?
- General admission tickets or annual pass for zoo entry. Food and beverages available for purchase.