- Pleasure boats will not be able to proceed in the race area on Saturday, June 1st from 6:30am to 7:30pm.
- Event located at Tennessee River mile marker 648.
- Due to the Visit Knoxville Powerboat Nationals, Calhoun’s docks will be closed to the public from 6:00pm Friday, May 31st until Sunday, June 2nd.
- Due to the Visit Knoxville Grand Prix of Tennessee, the boat ramp at Governor Ned McWherter/Riverside Park boat ramp will be closed to the public beginning Friday, May 31st – Sunday, June 2nd.
- Free docking will be available at the city docks and will be monitored by TWRA.
- Docking will not be allowed at the UT Boathouse.
- TWRA will monitor channel access during powerboat races.
- Volunteer Landing Marina; limited overnight slips are available – For more info call (865)633-5004.
- Powerboat Racers enter at Governor Ned McWherter Park and races are in front of Calhoun’s and down to Henley Street Bridge.