By Bike (& Scooter)
- See "Regional Bicycle Facilities Map" for locations and information on bike lanes, greenways, signed bike routes, bike racks, bike shops, and repair stations (Fixit stations).
- Click here for all the local bike shops, including shops that offer rentals.
- See Knoxville’s comprehensive guide of greenways and parks in the Get Out and Play Guide.
- Download the City of Knoxville Greenways Map
Parking Areas around Knoxville to Access Trailheads:
- Third Creek Greenway Corridor – Bearden EarthFare Access (140 N Forest Park Blvd.) Trailhead
- Bearden Greenway Corridor – UT RecSports Access (3620 Sutherland Ave.) Trailhead
- Bearden Greenway Corridor – Sutherland Ave. Access (3110 Sutherland Ave.) Trailhead
- Tyson Park – Concord St. Access (450 S Concord St.) Trailhead
- Knox Blount Greenway Corridor – Southbound Access (1507 Alcoa Hwy.) Trailhead
- Neyland Greenway Corridor – KUB Access (2377 Neyland Dr.) Trailhead
- Neyland Greenway Corridor – Neyland Boardwalk Access (2004 Neyland Dr.) Trailhead
- Knox Blount Greenway Corridor – Northbound Access (1600 Alcoa Hwy.) Trailhead
- Marine (County) Park – 2201 Alcoa Hwy. Trailhead
- Island Home Park – Estelle Cir. Access (225 Estelle Cir.) Trailhead
- World’s Fair Park - Grand Ave. Access (1080 World’s Fair Park Dr.) Trailhead
- Volunteer Landing Park – Volunteer Landing Access (300 Neyland Dr.) Trailhead
- Volunteer Landing Park – Hill Ave. Access (200 E Hill Ave.) Trailhead
- Volunteer Landing Park – Lower Access (900 Volunteer Landing Ln.) Trailhead
- Riverside Landing Park – Riverside Dr. Access (1648 Riverside Dr.) Trailhead
- Morningside Park – Hazen St. Access (1870 Hazen St.) Trailhead
- Caswell Park – Woodbine Ave. Access (1426 Woodbine Ave.) Trailhead