Friday evening, October 2nd will mark the 22nd consecutive year that Maple Lane Farms will open its Corn Maze and other “agritainment” activities that include tractor-pulled hayrides, pumpkin picking, inflatables, along with other wholesome family fun to the public! New this year will be nighttime hayrides!
We are proud to announce that this year’s Maze Sponsor is DENSO as they celebrate their 30th anniversary!
The Maze is located at 1126 Maple Lane in Greenback, just 14 miles south of Knoxville’s McGhee Tyson Airport.
The Maze is open weekends from October 2 through October 31. The Haunted Maze begins nightly October 23 through October 31:
- Friday 6pm to 10pm
- Saturday 10am to 10pm
- Sunday Noon to 6pm
- Haunted Maze Opens nightly, 7pm-10pm, October 23-31
- Adult Maze $10
- Ages 5 – 11 Maze $8
- Kids under 5 Free
- Kiddie Maze $2/child; accompanying adult is free
- Haunted Maze $15
- Hayrides $3 daytime, $5 nighttime, kids under 5 are free
- Pumpkins Priced by size
- Jumping & Sliding Inflatables $5/day
Special Features this year include:
- Barn Store Collectibles including Fall/Halloween Decorations, Straw Bales, Cornstalks
- Food and Beverage Vendors
- Evening campfires in the Maze Fairway near our Covered Tents
- Corn Hole
- Private Parties via Tent Reservation
- COVID-19 preparations listed at www.TNMapleLaneFarms.com
Directions from the airport: Travel 8.8 miles via Hwy 129 from the Foothills Mall to Hwy 411-S to Henry Lane. Travel one mile on Henry Lane, turn left on Morganton Road, then right on Maple Lane – or – take Morganton Road from Maryville’s Foothills Mall, travel 8.3 Miles and turn right onto Maple lane, parking on the right at 1126 Maple Lane.